Skip to content
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India funded project on ‘Monitoring of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Implementation in Uttar Pradesh (UP)’, Project Coordinator at Jamia Millia, 2014-17
- MHRD/IASE funded project on ‘A Study of Intercultural Sensitiveness Among Teachers’ 2014-16.
- MHRD, Govt. of India funded project on ‘Monitoring of RMSA Implementation in Bihar’, Project Coordinator at Jamia Millia, 2014-2017.
- National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) supported project on ‘Availability and Use of Computers in Schools of Delhi’ 2006-08. (with a Co-P.I.)
- Deakin University, Australia and Intel Teach New Delhi sponsored project on ‘A study of Best Practices in Integration of ICT Curriculum in Teacher Education in Gujarat & A.P.’, 2007.
- European Commission funded joint Project on ‘Education for Development of Intercultural Understanding’ a Multi-country Project for Teachers in collaboration with U.K. and Finland, 2003-06
- National University for Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) funded joint Project on ‘Educational Reforms-Management of Change through Support Organization’, 2006.
- MHRD/IASE funded project on ‘A study of Development of Traditional Education Institutions in India with special reference to Delhi’, 2006.
- MHRD, Govt. of India funded project on ‘Monitoring of SSA Implementation in Bihar’, Coordinator of Lead Institution at Jamia, 2005-2008.
- IASE funded project on ‘Trends and Pattern in Vocationalisation of School Education’, 2002.
- MHRD/IASE funded project, ‘A study of the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Modernization of Madrasa Curriculum’, 2001.
error: Content is protected !!